When you look in the mirror and smile, are your teeth marred by a chipped, cracked, or discolored tooth? Have no fear; get a veneer!
What is a veneer?
A veneer is a thin surface of porcelain that is tailor-made to fit over your tooth, almost like a 3D puzzle piece.
What is the process of getting a veneer?
- Before you start, you may want to get your teeth whitened. Your veneer will be color-matched to the rest of your teeth, and unlike natural teeth, it cannot be whitened, so if you want a brighter smile, you’ll need to get that taken care of first.
- Dr. Leo Eliezer deftly removes a minuscule amount of your original tooth.
- Dr. Leo Eliezer forms an impression (or mold) of your mouth.
- Jones Bridge Dental Care brings it to a dental technician who creates a custom-made veneer.
- Dr. Leo Eliezer attaches the veneer to your tooth with a durable dental superglue.
What are the benefits of a veneer?
- A higher quality smile
- Very little of the natural tooth is lost
- It protects your natural tooth from bacteria and acid
- If your original tooth is strong and sturdy, a veneer is superior to a crown
To learn more about getting a high-quality porcelain veneer, schedule an appointment with Jones Bridge Dental Care in Alpharetta, Georgia today! Our phone number is 678-813-1634.