Show off your smile with dental veneers. Dental veneers are a durable tooth restoration treatment that can not only enhance your smile, but they can also hide and cover up many negative or unrepairable aspects of it. Dental veneers work by creating a thin yet durable shell that is placed directly on the fronts of your teeth for the flawless smile you desire.
Here are some of the superb benefits you can look forward to with dental veneers:
– As long as you treat your veneers with the same comfort and care as your other teeth, a single dental veneer can last over ten years.
– Broken, fractured, discolored, stained, and split teeth could all potentially benefit from the stain resistant sparkle of dental veneers.
– Dental veneers can be created to suit your needs for all aspects of your teeth including their color, shape, size, curvature, comfort, and even their shine.
– Some minor types of malocclusion can be corrected with dental veneers, including minor spacing issues, slight misalignments, and irregular gaps between teeth.
– Teeth that have damaged tooth enamel due to the ravages of tooth decay could be concealed or covered with a tooth restoration service such as dental veneers.
For more information about dental veneers from our team at Jones Bridge Dental Care, come in for a visit. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Leo Eliezer, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Alpharetta, Georgia. We can be reached at 678-813-1634. We are here to help you get the healthy smile of your dreams!