Our friendly, experienced team has placed more than 3,000 dental implants in the Jones Bridge Dental Care office. With our state-of-the-art technology, including both ICAT imaging and guided surgery, our dentists provide a durable, customized option for oral reconstruction. We are always focused on creating the best patient experiences – our team members are heavily invested in continuing education, holding ourselves to the highest standards of patient care.
Dental implants are artificial replacements for tooth roots. As they look, feel and act just like natural teeth, dental implants can improve a patient’s facial structure and level of oral comfort. Implants are a great way to eliminate the need for dentures, all while restoring the abilities to chew, swallow and speak. Made from titanium, dental implants are placed in the jaw bone to fuse with your existing bone, creating a long-lasting solution. Once the implant has fused completely with the jaw bone, our team places a crown on top of the new implant!
Jones Bridge Dental Care offers a variety of different sedation options to keep you relaxed, pain-free and as comfortable as possible. The best part? You are left with a natural-looking, sturdy new smile!
Our doctors have all received advanced training and have extensive knowledge in dental implants. Our doctors work diligently to continually complete continuing education courses in order to master their clinical skills and better serve our patients.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer a wide range of benefits:
- Your teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges
- No slipping, allowing you to speak and eat normally
Letting lost teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems:
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks you can consume, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health
- Your bite can also be affected, causing your teeth to line up improperly which can lead to possible jaw joint or other bite problems
- Your self-esteem can be reduced as well, if you feel self-conscious and worry about people noticing missing teeth
Our Commitment to Patient Comfort and Service
Our office has received over 2,400 online reviews from satisfied patients who love their dental implants. If you have missing teeth and want to discuss dental implant options, please contact Jones Bridge Dental Care at 770-772-0606 and let us help you regain your smile, not only for cosmetic reasons, but also for the sake of your dental health.