Providing exceptional routine oral care is very important to Drs. Eliezer, Malikov, Nasseh, Rahman, Febo-Cuello and the dental team at Jones Bridge Dental Care. We know that a beautiful smile starts with healthy teeth and gums! Patients can look forward to individualized patient care when choosing us for general dentistry services in Alpharetta, Georgia.
At our office, patients are not treated as just another person on the list; instead, we treat patients like our family– listening, respecting, and providing compassionate care in a relaxing office environment. Our first and foremost priority is your comfort and satisfaction.
For patients of Alpharetta and the surrounding areas, we offer the following general dentistry services for healthy teeth and gums:
- Bad Breath Treatment
- Dental Cleanings & Checkups
- Dental Sealants
- Emergency Dental Care
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Preventive Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
Several of these treatments benefit children, as well. For instance, dental sealants and fluoride treatments are two services that keep children’s teeth healthy and cavity-free. We believe that each of your family members deserves a healthy, beautiful smile.
Comprehensive dentistry services allow Dr. Leo to create healthy smiles. Whether you have a toothache that needs to be fixed, or you neglected your teeth for the past 10 years and need extensive dental work, Dr. Leo can help. Our preventive dental care will also help to decrease your chances of needing extensive dental work in the future (i.e. root canal).
Recommendations for effective oral hygiene habits
When patients come to our office, Dr. Leo or one of our hygienists will teach effective oral care hygiene practices. Taking care of your mouth the proper way can help maintain healthy teeth and gums for many years to come.
Jones Bridge Dental Care, as well as the American Dental Association (ADA), recommend:
- Brushing your teeth 2-3 times per day
- Flossing your teeth at least 1 time per day
- Limiting your consumption of high-sugar foods and beverages
- Making sure you remember to schedule your six-month checkup
By following these at-home oral care practices, patients can maintain healthy teeth and gums. Just remember: keeping up with regular dental check-ups and fixing problem teeth when you first notice adverse signs are the first steps to a healthy smile.
Top-notch general dentistry for you and your family
We know that you want what is best for your family, and rightly so. That is why we believe in providing patients with a top-tier, relaxing dental experience.
- We have a state-of-the-art dental office that enables us to provide exceptional results by utilizing technologically advanced dental equipment and the finest dental materials.
- Since patient comfort and satisfaction are top priorities here at Jones Bridge Dental Care, we offer sedation dentistry for fearful, anxious patients. Sedation is a great way for anxious patients to receive the dental care needed for a healthy, clean mouth.
Our general dentistry
If you are seeking a general dentist, we invite you to call us for your appointment. We offer same-day, Friday, and Saturday appointments to fit your busy schedule. Dr. Leo and the dental team look forward to creating healthy smiles for you and your family.