If you are ready to choose an effective, fast teeth whitening product, come to Jones Bridge Dental Care where our cosmetic dentist offers the ZOOM! teeth whitening system in Alpharetta, Georgia. Are you embarrassed and ashamed to smile because your teeth are severely stained? Have you tried countless over-the-counter teeth whitening products that produce very little, if any, results?
Whiten your teeth on your lunch hour!
ZOOM! dental teeth whitening is a great choice for patients who want to have that dazzling, bright smile that everyone craves. It is a fast, effective cosmetic dentistry system that will give you amazing, breathtaking results. ZOOM! also offers:
- A pain-free way to whiten your teeth in one office appointment—actually, you can whiten your teeth in one hour over your lunch break!
- A cutting-edge way to whiten your teeth to a natural-looking shade of white.
Benefits of the ZOOM! teeth whitening system
Our patients absolutely love the results they get from ZOOM! teeth whitening. In addition to the flawless results they get, patients can look forward to the following benefits:
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence from your brand-new smile
- A long-lasting whitening system that will have you feeling proud of your new smile for many years to come
- Whitening your teeth up to 8 shades brighter
When you see the beautiful results on our smile gallery page from our patients, you will be awestruck at the results you can expect. The before and after pictures will simply blow your mind away! Schedule your appointment online now.
What causes teeth to become stained?
Many of our patients wonder how their teeth have become so stained over the years. There are actually several reasons why some people’s teeth become stained. The following beverages can greatly increase your chances of staining your teeth over time:
- Colas/dark-colored soda
- Red wine
- Dark-colored juices
- Iced tea
Not only are you running the risk of staining your teeth when you consume these beverages over time, but you are also putting yourself at risk for forming cavities, which can lead to serious oral health issues if not taken care of right away.
In addition to the beverages listed, there are other lifestyle and health reasons that cause people to suffer from stained teeth, including:
- Smoking cigarettes and using chewing tobacco. These lifestyle habits can stain teeth a brown or yellow color.
- Certain medications including tetracycline.
If you have yellow-stained teeth and you are desperate to change that, come visit Drs. Eliezer, Malikov, Nasseh, and Rahman to receive ZOOM! teeth whitening. We invite you to call us to schedule your consultation appointment. You will be left with a brand new, gorgeous smile that will have you smiling from ear to ear for many years to come!