A dental emergency will likely happen at some point, and when it does, it’s best to be prepared, knowing what you should do and where to go. We understand that dental emergencies rarely occur during convenient times, and that when they do happen, the patient needs immediate care. Jones Bridge Dental Care provides emergency dental care that patients in Alpharetta, GA can count on.
WHAT TO DO DURING A DENTAL EMERGENCY
patientFocusedCareWhen a dental emergency occurs, the first step is to assess the situation. If the emergency is life-threatening, don’t hesitate to call 9-1-1 immediately. Otherwise, contact our office. We’ll get you an appointment in the next 24-48 hours and provide you with helpful self-care advice to follow in the meantime until you can be seen.
Here are some common dental emergencies and how to handle them:
- If a tooth has been knocked out, save the tooth (including any tissues attached to it) and bring it with you. If it has gotten dirty, gently rinse it with water and then put it in a cup of milk or your own saliva. When this happens, time is of the essence, so contact our office as soon as possible.
- If your tooth has been cracked or broken, you may experience significant pain and sensitivity, and your ability to chew or speak may be compromised. If this happens, contact our office. Be sure to bring any tooth pieces with you to your appointment.
- A severe toothache can prevent you from attending school, going to work, and going about your day in general. We can provide toothache relief to first get rid of your pain quickly, and then to correct the problem that is causing you pain.
- A temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) disorder can cause severe pain and swelling in the jaw, face, or neck. We can provide fast pain relief as well as a solution that will allow the joint time to heal.
IN-OFFICE SAVINGS PLAN
The cost to have dental work done can escalate quickly, especially with a dental emergency situation. We are happy to offer an in-office savings plan to help patients save on dental care costs.
- The in-office savings plan is not an insurance policy; rather, it is a discount program that patients can use to save hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- Patients can purchase individual, dual, or family plans to best suit their needs.
- Any patient is eligible to join our in-office savings plan. Pre-existing conditions do not affect your ability to purchase this plan.
- Patients who join our plan receive a free initial exam and x-rays.
DENTAL EMERGENCY? CONTACT US ASAP
It’s easy to schedule an appointment at Jones Bridge Dental Care, even if you need to be seen the same day. If you or a loved one is experiencing a dental emergency, there’s no need to endure pain as you wait for a dental appointment to open up. Our team is committed to providing quality dental care for all patients at any hour of the day. Call our office in Alpharetta at 678-374-4773.