Are you aware of the treats you consume that can stain your teeth? If not, we can help you! If you want a white and bright smile, make sure you are thinking about the foods and drinks you consume each day to protect your tooth enamel.
Our dentist, Dr. Leo Eliezer, can help you with your stained teeth. That is why our team at Jones Bridge Dental Care in Alpharetta, Georgia, is excited to share with you some foods and drinks that can darken your teeth.
Here is a list of what can stain your tooth enamel:
– Coffee: The dark and thick ingredients of coffee can darken your teeth causing deep stains.
– Sodas and sports drinks: These drinks are tasty but extremely high in bacteria and acids that are known to damage your teeth, including sugar-free ones.
– Curry: A popular spice among many treats can yellow your teeth because of the pigment and sticky substance it contains.
– Tomatoes: Tomatoes are very high in acids that can penetrate your tooth enamel and can cause staining.
– Wine: Red and white wine can stain your teeth. White wine is very high in acidities that stain your teeth more than the penetrating color of red wine.
– Berries are tremendously healthy in many ways, yet many are dark in color and cling to your teeth causing them to stain.
As you can see, popular items can discolor your teeth. If you have questions about your oral health, or if you would like more information on how to keep your teeth white and bright, please call us today at 678-813-1634 to make an appointment. Our team looks forward to seeing your smile.