Dentures are tooth replacement treatments that fill in the gaps in your smile from missing teeth. You can bring back your full set of teeth with a new set of dentures. Here are some of the amazing benefits you can expect:
– Dentures can restore the lost facial structure that occurs with missing teeth.
– Dentures are the only form of tooth replacement treatment that is easily removable by the patient to clean at day’s end.
– Holes in your mouth left behind by missing teeth can destabilize gums and promote tooth decay and gum disease. Dentures work to effectively fills these gaps.
– Dentures can fix lost or impaired functions often associated with missing teeth, including speaking, eating, and chewing.
– Dentures can make you look much younger and healthier than you would look with missing teeth that go unreplaced.
– Dentures can be crafted as partial dentures for a few teeth, or complete dentures, which can be used to replace entire rows of teeth.
If you require a routine checkup or want to schedule an exam to be fitted with a set of dentures, please stop by Jones Bridge Dental Care for an oral exam from Dr. Leo Eliezer and our team at our facility in Alpharetta, Georgia. Schedule your visit by calling us at 678-813-1634. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!